Playlist for the Too Colourful Disco

disco spin

1. I Gotta Feeling (The Black Eyed Peas)
  2. Happy (Pharrell Williams)
  3. Wake Me Up (Avicii)
  4. Rock This Party -Everybody Dance Now (Bob Sinclar & Cutee B featuringDollarman, Big Ali & Makedah)
  5. All of Me-Tiësto’s Birthday Treatment Remix (John Legend)
  6. Party Rock Anthem  (LMFAO feat. Lauren Bennet & GoonRock)
  7. I Need Your Love (Calvin Harris feat. Ellie Goulding)
  8. Geronimo (Sheppard)
  9. Can’t Hold Us (Macklemore & Ryan Lewis feat. Ray Dalton)
  10. Replay (Iyaz)
  11. #thatPOWER (will.i.amfeat. Justin Bieber)
  12. Airplanes (B.o.B feat. Hayley Williams of Paramore)
  13. Brave (Sara Bareilles)
  14. Good Feeling (Flo Rida)
  15. Counting Stars -Supa Nani Remix Edit (Dance Republic)
  16. Gonna Make You Sweat-Everybody Dance Now (C+C Music Factory)
  17. Let’s Get Ridiculous (Redfoo)
  18. Flight (Tristam & Braken)
  19. Turn Down For What (DJ Snake & Lil Jon)
  20. Que Sera (Justice Crew)

We hope you like our selection of music!

20 thoughts on “Playlist for the Too Colourful Disco”

1. Wow, that must of took you along time to choose the music if I was you I would not pick lame and wierd songs. 🙂

Jenny 3/4m

2. Mr Brew ,
    Maybe you can make a party for 3/4s and 5/6s with some of those songs and thanks. I hope it is fun because I am a Grade 4.

Andy candy
    3/4 M

1. Thanks for your reply Andy. We won’t be organising a party. We will try and work out a range of interesting activities. I like your idea about using the songs from the disco if we can during the lunchtime event.

3. Dear SRC,

The songs you picked were fantastic and I wish I could come but I am a Grade 4. I hope you have fun,enjoy yourself and maybe next time you can make a disco for 3/4.

3/4 M

1. We will see how it goes and work out what to do for the 3/4s next term. I think we’ll have a terrific night.

4. Some people asked whether or not it matters if their clothing is different shades of the same colour, e.g. blue and green but different shades of both?

1. Different shades within the two theme colour scheme is fine! Good luck with your dress wear. Not long too get organised!

5. Mr Brew will you allow us to bring a mini purse? For example i would like to bring it because i have very dry lips so i have to put on lip balm and also another example is a bottle of water so we can drink it if we are feeling sick of cordial?

1. A mini purse with lip balm will be fine. Just make sure you look after your mini purse! We will provide bottled water when you enter. Once this is gone you can fill up the bottle you have been given from our drink containers as they will have water for you to refill. We are not providing cordial.

6. I am participating in the Super Dance Battle and my crew was wondering do we get to choose a song from the playlist to dance to or will we just dance to a random song

1. Hi Alicia, I was thinking about dancing in the battle for a least 1 minute to as long as 3 minutes. (3 minutes max!!). It would be best then to concentrate on at least the first minute of the Youtube Rewind 2013 piece of music. You can find this on Youtube or ask the teacher who has a CD copy of the music. Work out your moves so that you can do a repeated sequence. If you can do develop a 15 to 30 second dance sequence you can keep repeating this throughout the music keeping to the beat.

7. Hello Mr Brew,
    The SRC members have worked well with you to get the playlist ready for the 5 / 6 Disco. It should be a fun night! I also read your article in the June Connect magazine. It reminded me of what a great job the 2013 SRC group did of highlighting their achievements for the year through drama.
    From Mrs Rumpf

1. Not long to go Nikki. This is a first for our school so we wish the SRC the best of luck. Come prepared to dance!!!

1. Thanks for the feedback on our playlist. I’m glad you like it. Unfortunately the disco is for Grade 5/6 students only!