Have You Been Paying Attention to the SRC in 2014?

The SRC organised an assembly that showcased all the activities of 2014.
*The Easter Egg Art Competition
*Principal for a Day
*School Disco
*Grade 3/4 Activity Day
We wrote a play based on the tv program “Have You Been Paying Attention” where a panel of imaginary creatures discussed images and videos of 2014 events and attempted to explain what was happening.
This humorous presentation incorporated audience participation and was thoroughly enjoyed by all.
Well done SRC. Hopefully this presentation encourages new students to attempt to become members in 2015.

Click on the link to read the Script

Script Have you been paying attention

Slide21

7 thoughts on “Have You Been Paying Attention to the SRC in 2014?”

1. Dear Mr Brew and SRC,
    You all were a fantastic SRC in 2014. All of you are Leaders
    you guys are like the school captains.

From ,
    Fragrance in 5/6 S

2. Mr Brew what is the score board and assembly about I wasn’t here last year because this year is my first year at a new school.

from, Andy T

1. Last year the SRC wrote a play that they performed at assembly to celebrate all the good things they had done for the school during 2014.
      There was a crazy panel of contestants a unicorn and elephant, a clown and Pickachu who had to guess the activities by listening to the clues in the game show “Have you been Paying Attention?” Of course the contestants go each thing wrong but the audience answered all the questions. Follow the LINK on the page to read the script. The script is the written form of the performed play. The four activities the SRC did were an Easter Art competition, Principal for a Day”, a Grade 5/6 Disco and a Grade 3/4 activity day. I wonder what the SRC will do this year!

3. Dear Mr Brew
    The assembly was great I love how Pikachu couldn’t talk.
    The costumes were great. I Think the SRC did a fantastic job.

From Vincent 3/4m

1. The SRC performed well at assembly last year. I hope you know how to view the script. Follow the link on the page if you want to read the play. What do you think the SRC could do at assembly this year?