10 thoughts on “Student Representative Council”

1. Dear SRC

That was a lot of fun mostly it was one of the best word searches I have ever done.

From Isaac 3/4 M

2. Hello Mr Brew,
    From my experience in the SRC last year I think that the purpose of the SRC is to create fun activities for students, co-operate with other students to get ideas, last but not least building up confidence by talking in a group.
    Why would it be good to be a member of the SRC? Well, first of all you would have to co-operate to plan and create events. Secondly, you get to work with different people which is great. Lastly, you have fun, for example, being part of an activity and working together to make it better.
    Katherine – 5/6S

1. Thank you for being a regular visitor to the blog and for the time and effort that you put into your replies. I like how you included the importance of planning and teamwork in your post. Keep in touch!

3. Hi!
    I Know That The SRC is for providing activies and learning about responsibility for the other students.

Why would it be good to be a SRC member? Because you can express your ideas which you might be able to experience and for other students also.

Savio P
    5/6LF
    😀 🙂 😛

1. Thank you for your thoughtful reply. I think it is important to express your opinion about things that happen at our school.

4. Dear SRC,
    I think the purpose of the SRC is to think of new ideas, help children, organize events and entertain children.
    I would be a good idea to be a member of the SRC because you can think of new events like Easter egg basket design or think of good things for us to do.

From Sarah 3/4 NB

1. I agree with you Mr Brew, I think she should join the SRC next year. She might be able to think of really good ideas.

Savio
        56LF ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

1. Thanks Savio for your reply. As you can see Tina has the top post for April. Thanks for checking in on the blog!