Our students participated in the following workshops
Workshop 1: ‘Public space and my neighbourhood’
- Learnt about how cities and neighbourhoods are designed
- Talked about how people use outdoor spaces
- Walked to Palm Plaza and assessed the outdoor site
- Recorded ideas on how we can make outdoor spaces better for children
Workshop 2 ‘Children’s Festival and fun activities’
Students worked with a local artist to visually present what would make the Greater Dandenong Children’s Festival the best Festival in Melbourne!
It was a brilliant event and we hope we will have the opportunity to participate again next year!
- Have you been to the Children’s Festival called ‘The Little Day Out?’
- What things do you think a children’s festival should have to make it fun for kids?